10 & 11 June 2014
Finland - Helsinki
Meet us at EBAday 2014
The Euro Banking Association (EBA) will look beyond the practical compliance requirements of operating in a Single Euro Payments Area and deal with the critical strategic questions that banks must address if they are to prosper in the new business environment.
An influential panel of senior executives, practitioners and key stakeholders from across the payments industry will lead the discussions on the conference floor via a dynamic series of parallel streams, interactive workshops and open panel sessions, among which:
- SEPA payment
- Convergence between card, mobile and internet payments
- Fraud and security
- Digital wallets
- Issuing and Acquiring services
The top-level seminar program at EBAday is complemented by a bustling exhibition floor, showcasing the complete spectrum of payment processing services from leading banks, ACHs, technology vendors and consultancies.
Join us at workshops!
To know how Worldline can support your payment projects and business around card, SEPA, MyBank, join us at the 3 events we will contribute to:
- EBA's workshop "Towards an Integrated Market for Card, Mobile and Internet Payments" on Tuesday, June 10th from 14:00 to 14:45.
- Nordea's workshop around MyBank, on Wednesday, June 11th from 8:00 to 9:30
- MyBank's workshop on Wednesday, June 11th from 12:15 to 13:15
Come and meet our experts !
Visit us at our booth and speak with our experts on e-payment, and fraud risk management, SEPA, Wallets and e-commerce solutions.
Date & Place
From Tuesday 10th to Wednesday 11th June 2014
Finlandia Hall, Helsinki, Finland