Corporate Social Responsibility: Worldline bolsters its CSR commitment with the launch of its “TRUST 2020” program
Worldline published its 2020 ambition in terms of CSR commitment.The CSR program ¨TRUST 2020: trust at the heart of everything we do¨ is the vehicle to engage the CSR transformation across the organization
Bezons, September 28th, 2016 - Worldline [Euronext: WLN], the European leader in payments and transactional services, has published its CSR ambition in terms of CSR commitment.
The company has defined the specific and measurable CSR objectives that it intends to achieve by 2020 and will announce the progress made each year. The objectives are based on four strategic areas of focus: business operations, employees, value chain and the environment.
The "TRUST 2020” program covers Worldline CSR commitments for the next five years; they include:
- Ensuring services’ availability and a 100% response time in line with the commitments undertaken in the Service Level Agreement,
- 100% of incident response in compliance with Worldline's security policies,
- Increasing overall employee satisfaction by 10% and their satisfaction as regards the quality of the trainings offered,
- Promoting gender equity within the company by increasing the number of women in managerial positions,
- Increasing client satisfaction to 8/10 and generating €250 million in turnover through sustainable solutions,
- Improving performance of the responsible supply chain by obtaining the EcoVadis “Gold” Label and monitor suppliers’ performance improvement,
- Being carbon neutral by compensating all CO2 emissions linked to Worldline’s activities and terminals.
CSR, a transformation vector for the company
CSR is a long-term transformation vector for the company. Worldline is determined to make it a key differentiating factor and a crucial element for building and developing a trusting relationship with its clients and partners as well as with its employees, investors and suppliers. The 2020 CSR commitments included in its “TRUST 2020” program are a strong mobilization catalyst for its entire organization. 14 concrete Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that cover all of the company's strategic challenges encourage teams to take the necessary initiatives to improve their performance. Each accomplished target will be renewed with an even more ambitious one. To find our 14 Indicators.
Gilles Grapinet, Worldline’s CEO, adds: “We wish to become the reference among payment services company in terms of CSR, this is why we have placed the “TRUST 2020” program at the heart of our strategy. We have selected specific and measurable indicators and are committed to following their progression. We, therefore, wish to build a trusting and transparent environment with our stakeholders by using CSR as an essential element for transforming our company.”
An ongoing commitment
In 2015, Worldline obtained excellent results in terms of CSR:
- Is compliant with all the reference guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative in accordance with the G4 Comprehensive Option,
- It obtained the EcoVadis "Silver" Label for the first assessment of its supply chain as an independent company,
- It obtained ISO 14001 certification for all its data centers and offices with over 500 employees,
- It obtained a score of 81/100 on the Gaïa Index, a non-financial information rating agency
In 2016, Worldline continues its active dialogue with its clients and partners as well as its employees, investors and suppliers, and is speeding up its CSR commitments as a lever for its transformation. The company wishes to make public a tangible and significant progression of its 2020 objectives by the end of the year.
The 2015 Corporate Social Responsibility report is available online and may be downloaded at the following address:
The 2015 Annual Report is available online and may be downloaded at the following address:
The Reference Document may be downloaded in PDF format at the following address:
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 7,300 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
Worldline Press Contacts