- UniverSwiftNet - 18 March 2014 – Paris, Palais Brongniart
Worldline will take part in the UniverSwiftNet event, dedicated to the technological aspects of the relationship between banks and big companies.
Treasurers, bankers, and service providers will come together on plenary sessions and workshops, around three main subjects:
- SEPA Phase 2: After the adoption of credit transfers and direct debits in euro area, SEPA phase 2 will discuss the next steps of the Single Euro Payments Area initiative.
- International Payments: How to take advantage of the SEPA investments (automation, standardization etc…), in order to improve productivity and quality of international payments.
- EMIR: The impacts regarding the exchange of information between banks and their customers.
In partnership with EBA Clearing, Worldline offers participants the opportunity to discover its MyBank routing and validation services. Based on the new European Credit Transfer and Direct Debit, MyBank facilitates and secures online payments.
Worldline also lead a workshop
12:00 - 12:30 : SEPA Direct debit: new opportunities in the European electronic money order.
Anime in partnership with EBA Clearing.
Speakers: Sylvie Calsacy, product manager Worldline and Cyril Dougier, business development MyBank.
- E-Commerce One to One - 18 to 20 March 2014 – Grimaldi Forum - Monaco
Worldline will take part in the E-Commerce One-to-One and will participate in a conference on innovation in merchants/traders payments on March 18 at the Center of Congres Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
- Mobile World Congress – 24 to 27 February 2014 – Barcelona
Worldline, an Atos subsidiary, is the European leader and a global player in the payments and transactional services industry.Worldline invites you to discover its innovative solutions around consumer cloud, e-payment, Connected Living and Digital Retail at its booth on the Government Catalonia Pavilion.
Worldline is registered in several categories in the Awards, including The connected Life Awards and Apps of the year!
Come meet our experts !
Click here for details
- Merchant Payments Ecosystem – 18 to 20 February – Berlin InterContinental hotel - stand 2
At Worldline booth No. 2 we invite you to discover our innovative solutions and how we reinvent transactions and payments around the user experience.Our experts will host a conference!
Tuesday February 18th:
Worldline will present a speaking slot on Day 1, Session 1: "Revolutionizing traditional merchant payments".
Wednesday February 19th:
Worldline will present its innovative digital platform developed for McDonald's and show how it enables new ways of interaction with their connected customers at different stages in order to enjoy the shopping experience and to keep them loyal. Day 2 Session 2: "Digital shopping journey and mobile engagement"
- Kartenforum – 29 January 2014 – Messe Frankfurt
Since the first edition, now exactly twenty years ago, the Kartenforum of B+S Card Service and Worldline has become the most important meeting of our industry. Every two years visitors can catch up on current trends and topics around cashless payments and network with other decision makers from banks, savings banks, trading as well as manufacturers and service providers.
We cordially invite you to the next Kartenforum on 29th January 2014 to the Congress Center of the Frankfurt Fair.
On our website you will find our regularly updated conference program.
Do not miss the Kartenforum on 29th January 2014!
Visit the site of this event
- 20th – 21st January 2014 - Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions – Copenhagen
Delegates to the 13th annual Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions conference will gain a comprehensive understanding of market and technology developments for the card services and payment solutions sector in the Nordic region by hearing from experienced product, strategy, and innovation leaders giving presentations in the following 6 sections of the event.
• Market drivers: Putting the consumer at the heart of card services strategy
• Market drivers: Delivering the right technology and looking ahead to new regulation
• Future payment solutions strategy: Choosing your path to m-payments
• Consumer insight and research: How will customers want to pay in the cashless society?
• International branding and m-payments product development case studies
• How Big Data and predictive analyticscan help mature the payments market
Mr Michel-Ange Camhi, Senior Consultant, Strategic Projects, Worldline will be speaking about Payments at the heart of the user experience: Case studies from the retail, automotive, and banking sectors
• From traditional "bricks & mortar" to innovative multichannel
• Beyond multichannel, unexpected payment experiences
• How banks can drive the payments at the heart of the user experience