Providing the certainty you require for transfers of large amounts
Financial transactions ranging from one million to several billion euros mostly involve payments that need to be processed urgently in a very secure environment. Instant notification is required before ownership can be transferred between the sending and receiving parties. Therefore, rapid confirmation of payment from a trusted party is crucial to complete major business deals.
Our high-value payment processing service ensures immediate processing in the secure and most efficient way to the respective RTGS (real-time gross settlement) infrastructure, e.g. TARGET2 or EURO1. Combined with the reliability of our systems and processes, certainty and speed of high-value transactions are guaranteed.
- Improvement of straight through processing (STP) rate
- Full tracking and monitoring per payment
- High care manual exceptions such as handling payment repairs
- Handling of all common message types – MT103, MT200, MT202, MT202Cover as well as equivalent MX message types
- Processing via SWIFT to TARGET2
Value for our clients
- Become a valued service provider for your corporate / institutional clients
- Remain in full control for the time-critical, high-value and urgent payments
- Access the RTGS systems directly
- Benefit from additional services, like rapid notification of change in ownership or trusted party confirmation on completed payment
- Ensure regulatory compliance and facilitate future-proof payments processing for your clients
Contact our expertThomas Feiler Head of Payments Product Management
Thomas has a profound experience in the international financial transaction processing sector due to a +22 year international assignment with global banks, where he has been responsible for the banks Cash management business with a Northern European remit. He is currently responsible for the development and innovation of transaction processing and PSD2 related products and services for Banks, PSPs and Central Clearing and Settlement Management infrastructures.Mail Thomas