The Swiss Payment Forum in Zurich takes place this year on 21 and 22 November. We’ll be there so make sure to come and see us at this important event which is the Swiss platform for trends and developments in the payment environment.
The forum will offer exciting keynotes and presentations on e-business, payments and IT, as well as targeted networking with more than 150 decision-makers from the payment industry, commerce and academia. During those two days discussions will centre around the themes of:
- The megatrends of the 2020s and their impact on payment and banking
- Money in the digital age and the Metaverse
- Real-time payments
- The role of central banks in the future of payments
Expect a lot of interaction and presentations from Worldline’s experts during the two days of the Swiss Payment Forum.
There will be speeches from Daniel Haas and Marco Casagrande, from our Merchant Services division on:
- Livestreaming and Metaverse – where is Commerce?
- Innovations for a completely new customer experience
- Metaverse – New behaviours in commerce
Meanwhile Jacqueline Good Ziltener from our Financial Services division will discuss:
- Livestreaming commerce as part of the future of payments
- Considerations from an European Service Provider
- Use cases in Open/Digital Banking
- The case for Instant Payments
Come and listen to some of our best experts at the Swiss Payment Forum which, this year, is taking place on 21 and 22 November.
Want to know all about the Metaverse and the innovations revolutionising the customer experience? Then come and listen to Daniel Haas and Marco Casagrande, from our Merchant Services division.
If Open/Digital banking and instant payments are more your thing, Jacqueline Good Ziltener from our Financial Services division will discussing these and more.
Don’t miss any of these!