Fitur is the global meeting point for tourism professionals and the leading trade fair for inbound and outbound markets in Latin America.
As society evolves, tourism reflects the diversity of tastes and trends that are part of our lifestyle. Fitur accommodates both mass tourism and niche markets. Each year, it expands its showcase of specialist sectors that are making the tourism landscape more diverse and sustainable.
Fitur encompasses technology, the future and sustainability. The event deals with industry-wide, cutting-edge topics such as Big Data, artificial intelligence, smart tourist destinations, and start-ups.
Thanks to its global reach and commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technological partner of choice for the main players in the hotel, tourism and leisure sector to manage their payment needs. Worldline has a dedicated team for the development of customised solutions for the sub-segments of hotels, cruises, travel agencies, catering, car rental agencies and airlines among others. With the certainty that we can add value and improve the customer experience, thanks to innovative payment solutions we are delighted to participate in FITUR 2023, at stand #8D02. Visitors will be able to put themselves in the customers’ shoes and experience the different payment journeys first-hand as if they were in a hotel, a cruise or a car rental agency. During the event, Worldline will present the latest payment devices based on Android technology, along with the most innovative solutions:
- Biometric payments through digital and facial recognition.
- Augmented reality with different use cases, from a virtual assistant that will guide guests during their stay in a resort, to the option to see, in real size, the vehicle we are going to book for our vacation. This functionality will also allow us to capture insights from our customers and open new business opportunities.
- Click & Collect that facilitates the omnichannel experience to the consumer by combining the online experience with the face-to-face experience.
- Tap on Mobile that turns any Android smartphone or tablet into a payment terminal.
- Conversational Commerce that allows you to complete the entire shopping experience including payment through WhatsApp.
- Pay & Drive that allows reservations and payments for services associated with the vehicle centrally through an app.
Worldline has a wide range of payment solutions specially designed to respond to the new needs of the sector. In Worldline we are known for always going further, for this reason we are continuously working on developing new value-added services that complement our value proposition, all with the aim of offering the best payment experience.