+70 Worldline Experts
2019 Challenge winners
- Digital Identity: OneVisage – a challenge by ACCOR
- Easy Payment for B2B: Finexkap – a challenge by ACCOR
- In-Store ultrasound mobile payment: STIMSHOP and SONARAX – a challenge by Market Pay
- In-store ultrasound biometric authentication: STIMSHOP and SONARAX – a challenge by Market Pay
- Open banking: Toucan Toco – a challenge by Erste Group
- Instant payment notification: Repay Solutions – a challenge by Commerzbank
- Request to pay: AcceptEasy
- In-store instant cards issuing in app: P3 - CloudAsset
- Account splitting for credit cards transactions: CashSentinel
- Gamification in payments: fino digital
- Try now, buy later: P3 - CloudAsset
- Bike sharing: PaynoPain
- Recurring Payments: Unwire
- Cards as a service: QuickSpend
- Bank balance breakdown: Xencio
A roundtable with ACCOR, client and sponsor of the first edition, and Billee, one of the 2018 winning fintechs.
We decided to work on a long-term project with the winners. This is not just about winning a prize. This is also the opportunity to build something through a long-term relationship.
François-Xavier MILLE, VP Hotel Tools & Payment Solutions at ACCOR
OP has been in business for 110 years and does not take the future for granted. Building a future without partners is impossible. It requires collaboration and joint effort. In that respect, we appreciate the e-Payments Challenge as a vehicle to meet interesting fintechs and initiate partnerships that really create value.
Kristian Luoma, Head of OP Lab at OP Finance Group
Thanks to our 2019 sponsors