Easy travel payments for epic adventures
Travel is all about memorable experiences. But making payments shouldn’t be one of them. We make booking and payment simple for every guest, so they can book wherever they are. And pay however they like.
Turn online visitors into real-life travellers
When it comes to conversion and payments, no industry has a wider global reach than travel. Worldline makes payments happen everywhere you need them.
- Access to more than 150 online payment methods and currencies globally
- Invisible payments with simple user experience
- A global network of the right partners and solutions
- Local expertise and solutions in high growth markets such as India, China, and Latin America
- Sophisticated smart routing and multi-acquiring capabilities to boost conversion rates for cards and alternative payment methods
Direct sales growth
All the connections you need to process every payment are available through our TravelHub. Create an invisible payment experience with local methods and currencies that helps increase conversion for direct sales. Local payment processing and solutions help airlines optimise the costs of transaction processing.
Indirect sales growth
BSP & ARC (Billing and settlement plan and Airlines Reporting Corporation) processing take care of indirect payments and help combine remittance and reconciliation. We give you clarity and visibility over money flows by providing one report for all sales, as well as centralised remittance.
Online Travel Agents (OTAs)
Worldline works with OTAs to offer the best payment experience with the right methods and currencies wherever you do business. Our one-stop TravelHub uses dynamic routing to increase conversion and maximise revenue on every payment.
One connection to many payment capabilities globally. TravelHub gives you access to all of Worldline’s online payment platforms and gateways. You can connect to payment processing capabilities via one of our partners:
- Global distribution systems (Amadeus, Navitaire, Sabre)
- Central reservation system (SynXis)
- IATA Financial Gateway
Or via a direct connection with us.
Strong Customer Authentication for Travel Businesses
Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) represents a significant challenge for the travel industry due to the complexity of the travel ecosystem and the regulation itself. Discover our guide and use cases to give you a clear understanding of the impact of SCA on your operations.