Serving up digital innovation.
Michel Reybier Hospitality is an exclusive hotel chain with 15 properties in France, Great Britain and Switzerland focused on offering the best customer experience to its guests. The team at Michel Reybier was looking for a payment provider to support them with an end-to-end hospitality-tailored solution that could address the specific needs of day-to-day hotel activity, incorporating digitalisation in all aspects of the exclusive services it provides to customers.
Michel Reybier Hospitality was eager, in particular, to provide the best guest experience possible in terms of speed and convenience with regard to its restaurants. The goal was to innovate with digitalisation in order to optimise and improve the guest experience, since many consumers today prefer not to call a restaurant to book a table or to wait for the bill at the end of a meal.
“Excellence, simplicity, authenticity, embodies the DNA of Michel Reybier Hospitality brand and the hallmark of all our establishments. With the pandemic COVID-19 situation we have taken a step forward in the digitalization of the customer experience at all the customer touchpoints. For our restaurants, open to local guests, we have developed a MRH app. Our aim was to automate, accelerate the customer experience from booking to payment to ensure the security and the safety of our guests. Thanks to Open Web Technology and to Worldline payment solutions that supported us during this app development. Today the high-tech approach, which made it possible to lighten our employees from certain tasks, was accompanied by a high-touch approach where our staff were able to concentrate on more value-creating activities for our guests.”
Samad Laaroussi, Digital Marketing Manager, Michel Reybier Hospitality
“Digitalising the customer experience is one of the key challenges faced by the hospitality industry. Michel Reybier has taken a step forward in digitalising the customer experience in its hotel restaurants, offering a seamless and high-quality experience while differentiating itself among competitors. Thanks to Worldline payment solutions, Michel Reybier can offer an end-to-end experience, from table booking to payment, to its customers.”
Chris Lanckbeen, Global Sales Director, Worldline Travel & Hospitality
Key benefits across the business.
- A payment solution integrated with all Michel Reybier Hospitality systems and daily business activities, reducing manual work and keying errors.
- Increased back-office efficiency thanks to a powerful reporting tool, myPortal, that grants users access to customised transaction reports, dashboards, financial reconciliation, and an overview of the entire terminal infrastructure.
- An enhanced guest experience due to the acceptance of all preferred payment methods and mobile wallets.
- A high-end user experience in hotel restaurants thanks to a cutting-edge app that facilitates the customer journey from booking to payment.
- Close-contact support from Worldline during the onboarding process.
Find out more
More customer stories
You might also be interested in
Futuring Payments - Edition #5Learn more
COPA Football scores goals with a world class online payment solution.
Does in-store retail have a future? | Podcast
Worldline extends long-term partnership with leading cruise brand, MSC Cruises to support its payment needs across EuropeLearn more